Throughout the LiveTribe website, on pages such as the member’s area, My Rewards and My Profile, messages will appear if you have an Unverified Account. An example can be found below:
Verifying your account is very simple. All LiveTribe needs to do is confirm you are a real person, which is done via phone. A verification code will be sent to either your mobile (in text format), or home phone (in voice format), and you will need to notify LiveTribe of the code. The process should only take a few minutes. Please follow the detailed step-by-step instructions if you need further assistance.
Instructions for Verifying your LiveTribe Account
1. Follow the links on any of the alerts to the Account Verification Page.
2. This page should contain the phone number you submitted when signing up to LiveTribe
3. If this is not your phone number, please click on the change phone number button and update your details (please do not leave any spaces between numbers or this will not work properly)
4. One number can only be used to verify one account
5. Click Generate Verification Code button
6. You will be taken to a new page, entitled Verify Your Account
7. You should automatically receive a text, if you are using a mobile number, please enter the six digit code in the box and click submit
8. If you would like to receive the verification code via phone call, please click the link and you will receive a phone call with your code shortly
9. If you did not receive your verification code, click the button to resend the code
10. If you enter the correct code you should be taken to a page letting you know that this has been a success and you will be able to redeem your points!
11. If you change your phone number in your profile at any time you will have to re-verify your account
If you have any issues with verifying your account please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.